Experience the rhythm, aroma and taste of samba, where friends gather for great food and great times. samba cuisine is ingredient-driven, farm fresh infused with Latin flavors celebrating simple, rustic, comfort foods. samba’s seasonal inspired menu offers a contemporary, modern take on Brazil’s most beloved dishes in a casual, country, retro setting.
Samba Café is open for private dining, functions and family gatherings. We have menus tailored for every event.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.
Samba Marketplace has a wide selection of farmhouse gifts, books, ceramics, lamps, and housewares. There is also great coffee, juices, espresso, cappuccino, latte, pastries, baked goods, snacks and gourmet foods. Artisan cheeses and charcuterie are served in the café. Food baskets, cakes and pies are available during the holidays. The marketplace is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday (11-4) from May thru December. The Marketplace is closed during the winter months (January through April).
Samba Inn has two separate guest cottages decorated in a cozy, country style. Both have a private bathroom, HD TV, cable, WIFI, air-conditioning and kitchenette. Kids are welcome! Pet friendly! Perfect for families! The Inn is open in the Spring, Summer and Fall, and is closed during the winter months (January through April).
Sleeps 5. One-bedroom suite with a view of the creek, kitchenette, sitting area with single bed.
Suite with queen size bed and single bed with trundle.
$149 per night plus tax.
Sleeps 4. Studio style with private deck, kitchenette, sitting area, one full size bed and a single bed with trundle.
$129 per night plus tax.
INN’S CANCELLATION POLICY
15 days or more prior to arrival:
50% off refund, or Rain-check to reschedule your reservation for a later date without any penalties if the room is available.
However, this option is not valid for any dates from Memorial Day thru Labor Day or major holidays.
Reschedule option is valid for 12 months from the date of the cancellation.
14 days prior to arrival:
No refund. You may not cancel or reschedule for a later date if your reservation or
cancellation is less than 14 days prior to arrival.
Only two hours from NYC!
From NYC George Washignton Bridge to NY-17 W
1. From NYC-GWB merge onto PALISADES INTERSTATE PKWY North/West.
2. Take EXIT 18 US-6 West, on the LEFT.
3. Enter next roundabout stay on US-6 W/LONG MOUNTAIN PKWY.
4. Stay STRAIGHT and continue to follow US-6 West.
5. Merge onto NY-17 West stay STRAIGHT.
From NYC I-87 TRWY to NY-17 W
1. Take New York TRWY I-87 West.
2. Take exit 16 Harriman/US6/State HWY 17 (Toll Road).
3. Merge onto NY-17 West stay straight.
From NY-17 W to Jeffersonville
1. From NY-17 W take exit 100 toward RT-52/ LIBERTY.
2. Turn LEFT onto CR-16 HARRIS Rd/NEVERSINK Rd/RT 55.
3. Turn LEFT onto MILL Rd/RT55/RT52 (Main Street Liberty).
4. Turn LEFT onto NY-52/CHESTNUT ST.
5. Continue to follow NY-52 W.
6. Stay STRAIGHT and follow signs to Jeffersonville.
We are right in the center of Main Street Jeffersonville (NY-52).